- About Hy-Top
- Our Products
- Quality Assurance
- Where to Buy
- Customer Feedback
Your Neighborhood Brand
Bunny Cake Bites
|PRINT RECIPE||SUBMIT YOUR RECIPE|
1 package (16 oz.) Vanilla Hy-Top CANDIQUIK Coating
1 box Hy-Top yellow cake mix (plus ingredients)
1 container Hy-Top™ cream cheese frosting
1 bag Hy-Top™ large marshmallows
Pink sprinkles (decor crystals)
Pink heart shaped sprinkles
Cake writing icing or edible marker
1. Prepare and bake cake mix as directed on box; cool completely. Crumble cooled cake into a large bowl. Mix thoroughly with frosting. Roll mixture into quarter size balls and place on cookie sheet; chill until firm. (You can speed this up by putting in the freezer.)
2. Cut the edge of a marshmallow diagonally in the shape of bunny ears. Sprinkle with pink decors onto the sticky side of the marshmallow (for best results, press the sticky side of the marshmallow into the sprinkles).
3. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK according to the directions on the package.
4. Coat a cake ball in the Vanilla CANDIQUIK and place on wax paper.
5. Before CANDIQUIK has set, place the marshmallow ears on the top of the cake ball and place one heart-shaped sprinkle on the front of the cake ball for the nose.
6. Draw two dots for eyes with writing icing.